Cutler Real Estate asked David a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are David's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
Several years as a Residential Real Estate Agent focused on working with sellers in Stark and Southern Summit Counties, first-time buyers, move-up buyers, down-sizing buyers, non-local and investment buyers.
Prior to selling Real Estate, I was employed by the University of Akron for 25 years and finished my career there with 8 years as a General Manager in the area of Auxiliary Enterprises, specifically as Director of Catering.
I hold a bachelors degrees in Communication and Business Administration and I graduated from Hondros College of Real Estate.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
My long-standing commitment to client satisfaction, a keen interest in residential architecture, a background in business administration and a preference for a widely varied task set combined to make Real Estate Sales a natural choice for me.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I am a 30-year resident of Jackson Twp. We are blessed here with a unique blend of rural landscapes, cultural diversity, a proximity to urban amenities and relatively high property values.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I prefer to spend my time tending to my profession. I am also committed to physical fitness and spiritual growth. When priorities permit, I like to ride on airplanes, enjoy live theater and watch HGTV.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- smart phone
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?